Saturday, February 26, 2011

HNY.........

#np Foolish Heart - Corneille

Happy new year people......

Wow.....

I feel like I abandonded my baby by not posting in so long. I guess life just took over and took all of my time...

Well we are in Feb.....i've bin in skool for almost 3 months now...exams are drawing near sef....

My life's a mix of skool,reading and more skool and more reading......omo postgrad skool isnt beans men.....those guys are evil....

Had to stop work.......i cried a bit when this happened......You see i love my job die....apart from d fact that i wasnt getting paid it was perfect....but i couldnt mix it and skool. Skool would suffer and what's d point of paying fees if I wont be serious ba? Sigh.............

Trying to find something to fill the void of leaving work....some freelance work actually landed on my lap but the bitch called skool was jealous and decided to bring up the looming sadness that is exams in a month to put an end to that...sigh....

Music has been a blessing to me these past days.....

Dsicovered this german-rwandan singer called Corneille....his english album( he sings in french n english) called The Birth Of Corneille is OFF.THE.CHAIN.

His R n B is so soft and sweet.....his music's full of guitar strings and sweet melodies........

It took reading like 3 fantastic blogs to remind me that I had abandonded blogsville. Tweeting with ma real-life name takes all of the inspiration away....and most of the time when i get inspired for a blogpost i'm reading or in skool.....

Who invented skool sef? I need me a time machine to go back and shoot the motherfucker in the eye!

Anyways I'm glad yáll made it to 2011.....There were too many deaths last year abeg...

Sigh...school calls again........but I'll be back.......oh I'll be back!

1 comment:

aeedeeaee said...

Corneille!!

Thanks for sharing :D