Monday, October 29, 2012

its been a while

So..................

Its bin a while.

Had back and forths.....got a new job......realised within a week that i hate my new job...........


it sucks when you don't know exactly what you want.....and what u do want is not within your reach. And you pray and work and try and it is still not there.

Sigh. Let me not even talk about women..........

The one person i want right now is miles away from me. I can't do an LDR. So she is withdrawing from me. Sucks when you lose a friend because you can't date the person.

Even when it is just supposed to be about sex its still sucking. Like who did i offend oh? Kilode? I'm sorry! I won't do it again!!

I'm just going to go now :(

PS: This is my 90th post. You would think I would have passed 90 all this time. Qube do better ma nigga

8 comments:

aeedeeaee said...

Here I was thinking I had the patent to this condition...sigh

LoL

We'll all be okay :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, its fastidious article on the topic of media print, we all be aware of media
is a impressive source of data.

my homepage; bench online shop outlet

Anonymous said...

I really love your website.. Great colors & theme. Did you develop
this web site yourself? Please reply back as I'm hoping to create my very own blog and would love to know where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Many thanks!

my site; versicherungsmakler pkv

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about,
why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you
could be giving us something enlightening to read?


Here is my blog :: please click the up coming post
My website :: google and clickbank

Anonymous said...

Great article! We will be linking to this great article on our site.
Keep up the good writing.

Here is my weblog - making Money with affiliate

Anonymous said...

buy online celebrex In my opinion you are not right. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

Anonymous said...

And as it to understand buy generic celebrex without credit cards

Anonymous said...

Definitely consider that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be at the net the simplest factor to keep in mind of.
I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time as folks
think about concerns that they plainly don't realize about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , other
folks could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more.
Thanks

Feel free to visit my web site ... Hay Day Hack